Barca Director Wants New Signing To Respect Teammates

Tutaj umieszczamy wszystkie tematy związane z kotłami i piecami, ale takie, które nie pasują do konkretnych działów.
makaralove

Barca Director Wants New Signing To Respect Teammates

Postautor: makaralove » 14 paź 2018, 5:40

Obrazek

sbo222 One of FC Barcelona's new signings has been urged to respect his teammates by the club's director, following his recent posts on social media.Arturo Vidal joined Barca from Bayern Munich in the last transfer window, but he has not enjoyed regular game time.

Head coach Ernesto Valverde has went for Arthur over Vidal in recent matches, which saw sbo222 the latter express his frustration on social media..Barca club manager Pep Segura says the Chilean midfielder has shown his teammates a lack of respect.

"A professional has to show respect for his sbo222 team-mates, for the dressing room and for the coach even if the decisions that are taken are not always the ones he expects," Segura told Catalan daily Sport."Vidal knows he's made a mistake and that he's lacked respect for his teammates. I'm sure he will make amends."

Wróć do „Inne tematy o kotłach i piecach”