Aguero Reveals Which Man Utd Star Is One Of His Best Friends

Tutaj piszemy o kominkach (także z płaszczem wodnym), kozach wolnostojących, piecach kaflowych itp.
makaralove

Aguero Reveals Which Man Utd Star Is One Of His Best Friends

Postautor: makaralove » 18 sie 2018, 5:21

Obrazek

pic5678 Argentina striker Sergio Aguero, who is the Citizens' all-time leading goalscorer, has admitted he lives a lonely life in England, but when he does hang out with others, it's most likely with teammate Nicolas Otamendi or a certain Manchester United star.

In an Amazon documentary called All or Nothing, the 30-year-old revealed that he lives alone in his mansion in Hale, while his nine-year-old son Benjamin spends most of his time in Argentina with his mother.

The striker, who plans to return to his country of birth after his contract with City expires, has now confessed that he occasionally pic5678 hangs out with Spain international David de Gea, who is a former teammate of his from their time together at Atletico Madrid.

"Benjamin lives with his mother in Argentina. He goes to school there," Aguero says in the documentary, as quoted by The Sun."He spends a week here every month. He has a room here and when my siblings come, they stay here too."But most of the time I'm on my own. If not, I'll hang out with Nico Otamendi or David de Gea.

"I hang out a lot pic5678 with De Gea because we played together at Atletico Madrid. We have a good friendship but he plays at United and I play at City."Aguero has had a good start to the 2018/19 season, scoring two goals in two appearances across all competitions so far for the Citizens.

Wróć do „Kominiki, kozy i inne piece”