Aguero Bags Hat-Trick As Man City Run Riot On Home Soil

Tutaj dyskutujemy o ogrzewaniu (i nie tylko) za pomocą kolektorów, pomp ciepła i innych nowoczesnych technologiach...
Kolektory słoneczne, pompy ciepła, nowoczesne technologie.
makaralove

Aguero Bags Hat-Trick As Man City Run Riot On Home Soil

Postautor: makaralove » 20 sie 2018, 4:59

Obrazek

sbo888 Sergio Aguero bagged a hat-trick as Manchester City thumped Huddersfield Town 6-1 in their first Premier League home game of the season.Vincent Kompany and David Silva returned to the line up for the Citizens, while Gabriel Jesus joined Sergio Aguero in the attack.The Citizens dominated possession in the opening 20 minutes, but they were unable to find the back of the net, with Gabriel Jesus squandering a few chances.The deadlock was eventually broken on 25 minutes as Ederson's long-ball found Aguero, who sent a cheeky lob into the back of the net from the edge of the box.

Five minutes later, Jesus got on the score-sheet with a simple finish from close range after some good work by Benjamin sbo888 Mendy down the left.It got worse for Huddersfield in the 35th minute when goalkeeper Ben Hamer dropped a low cross from Mendy, allowing Aguero to poke home from close range to make it 3-0.Huddersfield did pull a goal back just before the break, with Jon Stankovic poking home from close range, 3-1.However, City restored their three-goal advantage two minutes into the second half, with David Silva curling home a superb free-kick on his 250th appearance.

That was sbo888 to be Silva's last act in the second half as the Spaniard made way for Algeria international Riyad Mahrez in the 64th minute.Aguero then completed his hat-trick in the 76th minute with a clipped finish at the near post, following another cross from Mendy.City continued to push for more goals in the remaining stages of the half, and they were rewarded with five minutes remaining when Huddersfield defender Terence Kongolo's deflected Leroy Sane's shot into his own net to make it 6-1.

Wróć do „Ogrzewanie niekonwencjonalne”