Mourinho One Loss Away From Getting Sacked

utaj piszemy i pytamy o wszystko co jest związane z kominami dymnymi, spalinowymi i wentylacyjnymi.
makaralove

Mourinho One Loss Away From Getting Sacked

Postautor: makaralove » 30 sie 2018, 5:21

Obrazek

wap sbobet After losing 3-0 to Tottenham Hotspur at Old Trafford on Monday, Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho is reportedly one loss away from getting sacked.According to the Daily Mail, United chief executive Ed Woodward will consider axing the Portuguese tactician should his side lose to Burnley this weekend.

It has been suggested that there have open discussions about whether or not it would be a good idea to get rid of Mourinho, who wap sbobet some feel could be hurting the English side's brand.A source close to the Red Devils and the English publication believes Mourinho's situation has the same sense of inevitability that surrounded Louis van Gaal's final days at United."They are saying Jose will be gone soon," the source told Sportsmail.

"Some think wap sbobet he'll be out if they lose at Burnley. Others can't see him lasting beyond September."We've seen this before and it just feels the same. The club will say it's supporting Jose but we all saw what happened with Louis (van Gaal)."The players are already talking about the possibility of (former Real Madrid manager Zinedine) Zidane coming in."United are currently 13th in the Premier League, six points behind Liverpool, Tottenham Hotspur, Chelsea and Watford, who are all tied for first place.

Wróć do „Układ kominowy”