African Superstar Misses Penalty As City, Reds Share Spoils

utaj piszemy i pytamy o wszystko co jest związane z kominami dymnymi, spalinowymi i wentylacyjnymi.
makaralove

African Superstar Misses Penalty As City, Reds Share Spoils

Postautor: makaralove » 08 paź 2018, 4:53

Obrazek

sb0bet​ African superstar Riyad Mahrez missed an 85th minute penalty as Liverpool held Manchester City to a goalless draw in an English Premier League match on Sunday.It was a cagey start to the game for both sides with neither take too many chances in attack which made for a rather dull game early on.

The first decent scoring chance came in the 14th minute when Raheem Sterling broke into the Liverpool sb0bet box after beating a few players, but the striker’s shot was blocked on the line by a Reds defender.The home side suffered a bit of a set-back on the half hour mark when James Milner had to leave the field injured and was replaced by Naby Keita.This disrupted the game a bit as there was a bit of a break before his substitution and the half ended goalless.

The best chance of the match thus far fell on the hour mark when Riyad Mahrez latched onto an inch-perfect pass, but fired wide of the Liverpool goal from only a couple of yards out.Five minutes later Mohamed Salah created some space for himself on the edge of the box before unleashing a thunderous shout goalwards, but the City keeper made a spectacular save to deny him.

In the 75th minute Mahrez tried his sb0bet luck from 18-yards out, but this time the Reds keeper was at his best with an acrobatic fingertip save to turn his shot around the post.City were afforded a great opportunity to steal victory ten minutes later when they were awarded a penalty-kick following a foul inside the box by Virgil Van Dijk, but Mahrez flashed the spot-kick over the target.In the end neither side could find a winner as the match finished 0-0.

Wróć do „Układ kominowy”